As a project manager, you will be responsible for generating leads and accomplishing sales
goals. As a project manager you would be required to handle the entire P&L for your clients.
Good networking skills and the commitment to make a lasting client impact are an absolute
must for this role.
1. Keenly understanding client requirements and mapping artists with relevant projects.
1. Planning, outlining the scope, defining the deliverables and executing different projects.
2. Ensuring quality and timeliness of all projects undertaken.
3. Budgeting and allocating resources to projects.
4. Maintaining and presenting timely reports on the progress of the projects.
1. Quick analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
2. Entrepreneurial drive with a can-do attitude and a strong desire to learn and grow.
3. Good verbal and written communication skills.
4. Ability to steer a team under uncertainty.